Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchasing Sendle postage label?...do beware and be wary

My last 5 orders when purchasing Sendle postage labels was very frustrating.After I purchased the Sendle postage labels which is slightly lower than Australia Post,I was surprised when Ebay billed me the Sendle postage cost at a higher rates...even h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How are sellers able to sell Auspost prepaid satchels at what would seem to be a loss?

Having a look at the price of prepaid satchels on eBay this afternoon and noticed there are several sellers able to sell satchels for the same (or only slightly higher) than their retail price. With postage to the customer as well as eBay fees, how w...

Payments on hold.

Payments on hold. I have $300 waiting on hold and have been told that I need to sell 25 items in 90 days for my hold to be lifted. I complained about not being informed about this in advance and I was told they have had this program since 2011. Is th...

Resolved! Removal of "Counterfeit Listing" that isnt counterfeit + doesnt breach ebay policy - but NO APPEAL?

So... I had a listing removed the other week for violating ebay's counterfeit policy.I have checked thoroughly and this item doesn't breach any of the policy bullet points that were highlighted by the ebay notification email sent top me (it was liste...

Afterpay payments for Sellers

I have been with ebay for almost 20 years. Initially I was an avid seller and had 100%success with Paypal and direct bank deposits. In fact I never once had a payment issue with these methods. Recently I offered some items for sale. One item sold qui...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A tracking number is submitted for each ebay package. Are ebay's statistics sources guesswork?

I don't understand what ebay is doing! All of our packages are provided with a tracking number. Including packages sent overseas. 100% submit the tracking number the first time. Could you please tell me which package does not provide a tracking numbe...

Item left in safe place and buyer says didnt receive it

I have tracking showing that a $250 item i sold was left in a safe place at the buyers address. The buyer claims they did not receive it.What does ebay do here?Please dont tell me i will have to refund the buyer. Is this the case?Please tell me ebay/...

Ebay cannot verify personal info after registering for Managed Payments

I signed up for the new Managed Payments system a few weeks ago.A couple of days ago I got a red bar at the top of my Seller Hub saying they cannot verify some of my information.I've had a look and everything is correct, except that there are "xxx"'s...

Aus Post don't scan parcels

I posted 2 parcels on the 5th, it is now the 7th and there is still no tracking info for either of them on the Aus Post website. One parcel is EXPRESS!!! What the hell does that mean???? Am I angry? YES!! This isn't the first time this has happened. ...

• 20 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Complete Mess

does any other sellers or buyers agree with me that this new ebay set up is a complete shambles.whoever thought of it or runs it now should be sacked , its so confusing now,there is no customer service,they just keep passing the buck, like ill put yo...

Manage My Store

Does anyone know where it is now? The link on my banner no longer works.....anyone else?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Recent changes to Seller Hub are DISASTROUS!!!

Since the layout and content of the "Manage all orders” page in Selling Manager Pro "Sellers Hub" was changed recenty, it is A LOT less functional, is much harder to read and takes twice as long to process orders! The following integral features have...