Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller centre

hey actually I'm not able to open the seller hub whenever i go to seller hub its shows me a message of something went wrong contact support

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Money on hold

HI cant get thru to a real person. I havent sold anything in years. I sold an item of clothing 20 May and see money on hold. I got the micro amounts into my bank account but not the buyers money. I have sent if of with Australia post and tracking num...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay seller fees glitch message?

Anybody else get a message from Ebay today that they need to make a payment to their account for Ebay fees when it's already been done? Message comes from "collections.au@ebay.com" and includes the amount "owing" and my shop name.

Ebay Generated Postage Changes Buyer's State

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has had this happen. I've just tried to initiate a postage label via eBay and I get a pop-up warning window saying there is an issue with the buyer's address. I read on and "eBay" has changed the buyer's state from Vi...

Ebay Postage Issue.jpg

Petition to get "AUSTRALIA ONLY" more obviously located for buyers

Hi there,I'm sure anyone reading this is probably a seller in Australia who is often dismayed that many Chinese and listings from abroad take up all the prime real estate in search results. This is fine with ebay being a 'global marketplace', but for...

• 18 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Sendle Refund

I decided to send my sold item to the buyer via Sendle. After trying to work through the information and printing a label I decided to send through Australia post. When I went to enter the Aus Post tracking number I realized I had been charged for th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding bank account gives ebay direct debit authority

Just fired up ebay app and saw the notice about changing payment setup. I went through the setup handing over more details to ebay until I got to the last step of adding my bank account so I can get paid. But in small print it says I am giving ebay d...

Claim from a buyer I didn't sell to.

I have received a request for a replacement disc from an ebay seller I did not sell to. DVD discs were sent sealed and unopened."I purchased Downton Abbey Series 3 and 4 from you. I have opened Series three disc one. It will not play. I checked it on...

SUSPEND LISTINGS WHILE ON HOLIDAY?

Am I able to suspend my listings while I am away on holiday or do I need to cancel them and relist when back? I'm not a store just a regular seller

Increase in "Item Not Received"

I sell quite low value items and send by regular domestic post and in the last 4 weeks have had quite an increase in "Item Not Received" requests. Feels like AusPost lost a truck somewhere and all the contents. Just wondering if anyone else is having...

Resolved! Ebay red flag to update acct. to get paid

This flag appears ad nauseum no matter how many times I upload what Ebay requests. Ebay does not clarify what is still needed and why its request is not satisfied. Ebay is holding up deposit on paid funds--stalemate situation. Is there a biological b...