better listing helper than turbo lister

is there a better listing helper than turbo lister.

i am sick to death of constantly updating the listings i have already spent hours creating only to be told somethings missing ie return policy

please let me know if there is a quicker more useful tool to list mulitple listings at one time

thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I subscribe to inkfrog and think the service provided is fantastic, it does however cost to subscribe to the service, I pay for the maximum service with all the bells and whistles and additional services such as inkfrog traffic which is $14.95 per month or less than $4 per week. 

Worth every bit of the four bucks - as saves me soooo much time and grief.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I have simple templates set up that include all common information (like payment methods, buyer restrictions, return policy).

Whichever service you use, if you don't set up your defaults you are going to have to put them in manually, and risk having to edit listings that you forgot to put bits in.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Do you make use of Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro to do bulk edits on listing duration, format, post, specifics etc

Through Selling Manager Pro I know I make use of the search and replace text function to change and update text such as post prices in the text of all or many of my listing descriptions at once.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

We use SM Pro. It seems to do all we need it to.

But then again we've not used anything else to compare it to either.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply