**bleep** Australia Post Slackers NSW to VIC 11 FRIGGIN DAYS STILL NOT THERE !

I AM GETTING SICK OF CALLING THIS COMPANY, THERE POSTAGE TIMES ARE BULL, *&><<&
WILL THEY EVER GET QUICKER OR JUST CONTINUE TO OVER CHARGE AND GET SLOWER !!!!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

must be 'have a rant friday'

aussie post is trying.....very trying my mum would say.

if only mr ebay would start his own postal service, now theres a thought.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

No complaints here. I got something from regional NSW to FNS in 2 days this week. Posted Wed, arrived today.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

eBay post would require a contract with a nationwide, multiple outlet, multiple courier company or pour millions into a new service...so that means AP running eBay branded postal services. 

Trying to get things more swiftly to the customer is one of the ideas behind Click & Collect services.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

i was kidding.

as if ebay would think up a way of delivering ebay sold items quicker and cheaper than AP. lol

no, i'm ok with AP, cant imagine another company overtaking them any time soon as good or bad as their service is.

touch wood (my head) they havent lost anything ive sent yet.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Of course you were kidding...so was I ๐Ÿ™‚

I remember some time last year though, there was actual talk about eBay buying AP ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

not kidding

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply