buyers going through checkout again

I have a buyer wanting to go through the checkout for a second time as the first time it apparently didn't work. The checkout icon is showing that checkout is complete and they say they can not go through again. How do I remove this or resend an invoice or reset it? They wish to pay by direct deposit.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You need to go to your selling page in My Ebay. Go to sold items and 'unmark as payment received' will appear in there under more options. If you are using SMP, I think we establised a week or so ago unmark as payment received didn't appear in there (someone else was trying to work out how to do it too, I think to cancel a transaction)

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Mark it as unpaid first then the buyer will be able to complete checkout again.

(To the right of item in your sold list)

Providing you have direct deposit as an option.

image host
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Do you mean the open unpaid item dispute option?

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Sending another invoice resets checkout.
Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

I can't seem to be able to send another invoice either

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Do you mean the open unpaid item dispute option?

No, to the right of item in sold list is the small drop down menu with "more options"

Select "Mark as unpaid" 

But if PayPal has been completed maybe that option won't appear.

How was the original payment supposed to have been completed? PayPal, DD, posting payment?

image host
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Try going in to the Order Details and under the Available Actions drop down you should be able to select Send Invoice.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

I'm not entirely sure if I've got the right menu so I added a picture. There is also more menus across the top of the list with one called "other options" but couldn't find anything of use in there either.

The payment was supposed to be a direct deposit

ebay_12.JPG

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

That's the correct menu but as "send invoice" and 'Unmark as paid" are both not present, ebays system thinks payment was successful.

Could it be the buyer is incorrect and payment worked?

Check the destination of their payment and if payment unsuccessful, you will need to contact ebay so they can reset checkout.

image host
Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

You need to go to your selling page in My Ebay. Go to sold items and 'unmark as payment received' will appear in there under more options. If you are using SMP, I think we establised a week or so ago unmark as payment received didn't appear in there (someone else was trying to work out how to do it too, I think to cancel a transaction)

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply