can anyone tell me how to start a second site

can anyone tell me how to start a second site please.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

i meant to say ( the best way ) to start a second site please.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Get a lot of money, set the site up, spend heaps advertising, hope you can attract buyers and sellers, go broke, come back to eBay.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

what i really was asking=can anyone tell me the best and easiest way  to start a second site on ebay please. THAS

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

The same way you started your first one but with a different ID

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I do not know what you mean with the "second site"

Do you mean a second ebay account or your own website?

If you mean second ebay account create a second email addres and create a second ebay account with this email.

If you mean HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN WEB SITE then you need to work little harder.

1 you will need to choice and register your domein naim, your business name online. your domain name may be is different from your business name when you prefer it or simple if some one else use your business name as his domain name.

Domain Name and business name are two diferent things.

You can choice an international domain name "com" or a local, Australian,  "com.au" European etc. or a business domain name or other kind as .net, org, etc.

Every one can have his international domain name, no problem with Americans, but for locan domain names every country has its own rules.

For Australia for example YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS NUMBER to register your own domain.name

It cost from $5.00 to $30.00  There are many companies where you can register your domain name but about the domain name there is no diference in which company you wil try to register it. If the name you want to register is not registered to someone else you can have it  but it is already registered to someone else you can not do anything, try an other domain name. THERE millions of domain names, Some companies register 100s of names  the good one and after they sale them.

I will continue about how to create your own website later

I try to create an association or ebay sellers but they are so scary!

I am sure UNITED  we can do many things in relation with ebay but out of ebay too  as create our own hub online and minimize the advertizing costs of our websites etc.

BUT WE HAVE TO LEARN TO USE OUR BRAIN AND BE LESS SCARY!

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

THANX PEOPLE WHO HELPED ANSWER MY Q. I APPRECIATE THE EXTRA EFFORT, YES I JUST WANTED TO START A 2ND ACCT. CHEERS, THEHOUSEANDSHED.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Here is the link to register a new id..if you haven't found it already. You need to use a different email address to register another account.

https://reg.ebay.com.au/reg/PartialReg?

Are you aware there are initally quite a lot of restrictions on new accounts for sellers? Item limits per month, dollar limits?

Also payment money from buyers can be withheld from sellers paypal account for up to 21 days by Paypal.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply