can't reduce price

I just want to reduce the price on an item but when I press revise I get taken to a page that wants me to redo the whole listing. Five attempts all took me to a new "supposedly easy" listing page.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

can't reduce price

I phoned ebay up in the end. The problem arose because when I originally listed the item it was on the OLD listing format. I had to change to the NEW listing format in order to revise anything. Ebay did the revision for me this time. Hopefully I can make my own changes now.

Thanks anyway.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

can't reduce price

If it's the 8 containers, it has a bid hence revisions cannot be done.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

can't reduce price

No I'm trying to reduce the price on the Pioneer remote.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

can't reduce price

I see, and it has more than 12 hours with no bids.

So either it's one of the many glitches on eBay at present or eBay are fiddling with the new format.

If it's something you think you would only get one bid on then you are better to relist as BIN for 30 days.

That uses less free listings in a month and many buyers don't want to wait until an auction finishes.

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

can't reduce price

I phoned ebay up in the end. The problem arose because when I originally listed the item it was on the OLD listing format. I had to change to the NEW listing format in order to revise anything. Ebay did the revision for me this time. Hopefully I can make my own changes now.

Thanks anyway.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply