category links on the left side of listings gone

Anyone else have the side menu thingy disappear from lisings?

Also had another buyer blocked for countries I don't post to (they managed to buy after a couple of tries). I complained to them months ago about this issue, seems like they did nothing about it and blatantly lied in their response to me.

Maybe they are fiddling again, with the site that is.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@dylan11235813 wrote:

Anyone else have the side menu thingy disappear from lisings?

Yup, quite a few have noticed this, in the US and UK, too. One person was told that eBay had formed a tech team to fix the glitch within 72 hours, but not surprisingly, that was longer than 72 hours ago.... I have a sneaking suspiscion it's intentional. They've put a bunch more "similar items from other sellers" type links in new spots, so I guess to eBay, removing links to easily showcase and access the other items a particular seller has probably makes sense (somehow).

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

As an update to this issue here is the response from Ebay

"I understand that you are frustrated with your previous contacts. I checked your chat transcripts but it seems that the two previous representatives misunderstood your concern because the steps that they provided is for you to add a store category but as mentioned by the two previous email representatives, we do have an issue regarding with the listing frames not showing in your listings. I do apologize for the misinformation of the two chat representatives and the inconvenience that this have caused you. Rest assured, our technical department is doing their best to resolve this issue as soon as possible."

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

As a further update Ebay has advised that the glitch on the Left Listing Frame And Categories was published on 15 February 2015.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply