come on ebay free listings :)

come on ebay show us the xmas spirit with unlimited free listings for EVERYONE for the months of December and January lol

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

@davewil1964 wrote:

Extremely true. Op has a store. Stores haven't had any specific freebies since November last year. What they have had is double included listings in their store subscription since April. 200 = 400, 500 = 1000.

Op has 400ish listings, so has not needed any more than what was offered. Maybe they are looking at next month, when they will revert for what they pay for.

Stores had 10,000 freebies at the end of October and 1,000 at the end of September.  That's what's showing in my freebie history anyway (basic store). 

Message 11 of 33
Latest reply

My store didn't.

Message 12 of 33
Latest reply

eBay's in bed with a lot of big names at the moment (am so tired of the same old sale emails with the same names and **bleep** on offer!).

So perhaps eBay is reducing the freebies to smaller sellers so as to let these bigger names have a better share of sales, especially during this period.

Message 13 of 33
Latest reply

agreed Heihachi I'd buy lots and likely sell too on trademe if they took paypal.  silly really.

altho being a kiwi myself and having loads of kiwi friends... they wish they had nz ebay... but not realising how sad it has become for non big names

Message 14 of 33
Latest reply

I agree, I'm sure the big business has a sweet time with ebay, I'm also tired of all the sale emails. I don't want to buy, I want to sell.

If they are going to totally get rid of the promotional listings I wish they would tell us instead of leaving us hanging and waiting.

When the free listings have come up lately, i can't access them anyway. At least tell us what we have to do to get them. I really don't understand how some get them and others don't. It can't be that random.

Back in the days when we were getting heaps of free listings, i made the most of them listing heaps. Now of course they sit silently in my unsold section. I get the feeling ebay is trying to get us to take up a store, unfortunately my sales don't warrant one.

I think I will just stick with the 40 free until they get rid of that as well.

Message 15 of 33
Latest reply

Just got the "On the first day of Christmas eBay gave to you..." email.

Got so excited thinking it was a 150 free listing promotion!  Just more "picks" and "hot deals" which don't relate to me at all.  Seems so random and guesswork.

Message 16 of 33
Latest reply

Just got the "On the first day of Christmas eBay gave to you..." email.

Got so excited thinking it was a 150 free listing promotion!  Just more "picks" and "hot deals" which don't relate to me at all.  Seems so random and guesswork.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

same here - all excited thinking free listings. bah humbug ebay

Message 17 of 33
Latest reply

And I was very wrong in my last post when I predicted they would happen the last week in NOVEMBER Woman Happy  

Message 18 of 33
Latest reply

Given they have tapered off in the first half of the year, what makes you think they'd change their mind in November? You get the 2664 every month, so it really shouldn't be an issue for you.

Message 19 of 33
Latest reply

Just a friendly comment I thought Woman Happy   Hope no-one else took it seriously.    I have had no need for freebies for the last few weeks as I am away on holidays.    

I am not aware of the 2664 each month ??   A couple of  thousand plus too many for me.

Message 20 of 33
Latest reply