eBay Issue..again...

Several times in the past few months we have sold items shipped them applied the tracking number ( we use eparcel its cheaper) and marked as shipped. Then sometimes when the buyer leaves feedback saying all good etc the tracking number is removed by the system and item is placed as awaiting postage - obviously then easy for volume sellers to reship the items. I have now reported this to ebay 3 times and get the usual lip service " our technical dept will look into it " etc. Is anyone else having this issue or are we special? It's a pretty serious issue. Needless to say when I asked for written confirmation from eBay that if we double shipped any goods due to their system issue they would refund us I got the usual bluff and bluster all empathy no action type answer we have come to expect!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay Issue..again...

The same issue has happened to me today. Buyer left feedback and immediately all postage information has disappeared and the sales record shows as awaiting postage. I haven't updated the sales record to re-enter the tracking number or shipping date... I am waiting for ebay's response first. I really don't want my buyer getting an order update email again.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

eBay Issue..again...

pleased you reported it. its all very well having a money back guarantee when the frikkin system doesnt even work properly!!!!

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply