ebay labels

I just printed a label and then realised I had done a 500g one instead of a 3kg so cancelled and processes the correct one. Trouble is I can't find any way to get rid of the first tracing number in the records so it is showing as an order with two packages. Hope the buyer doesn't think I chopped her book in half to send it in 2 parcels lol.

Anyone know how to fix it?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ebay labels

I don't think you can delete them, but I've been able to edit them successfully (this seemed to not be possible either a while ago, as any edits made wouldn't save), so I'd probably edit the void one to just a series of 0's or similar. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

ebay labels

If you cancelled it will be ok and should record that in the section where you manage lables.

you will be refunded at the end of the period by ebay. Cheers

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

ebay labels

I don't think you can delete them, but I've been able to edit them successfully (this seemed to not be possible either a while ago, as any edits made wouldn't save), so I'd probably edit the void one to just a series of 0's or similar. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

ebay labels

Thanks DG, I tried clicking on edit before but it would not let me change anything, it must have caught up with itself now as I could delete the wrong number.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply