ebay seller asking for return post by under a week deadline

I did refuse yes from enjoy24hours ebay seller in eBay message asking me for return post without seller address. I am not going put four shirt return post back to enjoy24hours eBay Seller in China by Tuesday 4th November for full refund is scam for under 4 days return post by Australia Post Airmail. I had looking Australia Post calculator checking say Airmail Post to China cost $40.00 fee for 2 day courier. No way. Also Australia Post Standard Airmail Post $21,64 fee for 8 days or economy air cost $13.77 fee for 13 days. Also I looking courier send to China quote say up to $60.00 fee under 2 days. No way. Also eBay feedback message is empty by eBay seller less return & refund.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Your message is very hard to understand but if you need to return an item to a seller in China for a refund you should go through the ebay MBG dispute.   You will ne given the address by ebay and the seller will have to pay the return postage if they want the items returned to them.

If this is not what you want to know I'm afraid you will need to be a bit clearer so someone can help you/

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

As Lyndal has said your message is very difficult to understand, so we can only guess at how to respond.

If you have received an item that is not what you ordered then you need to open a formal Item Not As Described (INAD) case against the seller through ebay.

Once you have done this then the seller will either refund you without you having to return the item,

or

If they want the item back then they will have to pre-pay for the return postage. In this case they need to send you a pre-paid return postage label for you to use on the package. The return postage has to be fully tracked.

Do not pay for return postage yourself and hope to get it back from the seller.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

If the items are being sent to China, the seller can't send a prepaid label unless they buy one via Aust Post. No point sending a China Post label.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I put eBay message copy on last week:

"Please send the item back to the seller by 04 Nov, 2016, to receive your refund."

I explain you.

1/ return post cost,

2/ no return post address. I have china post address label is china langauge include Googles language tool.

I didn't put eBay message return and all message detele in ebay message rubbish.

Also I tried told eBay seller for stop post send is Post unmark. Until ebay seller said sorry & can't help on before post send include shirt size error. 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Did you open a Return Request through ebay?

If you have won the dispute you would have been given the address to return the item to the seller.

Depending on the reason you want to return the item you may be given the amount of the postage to return it by fully tracked postage.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply