email issue with new paypal layout

paypal just changed their site layout. Now all my payment notifications are being sent to my back up email account rather than my primary email.

Dont know why, settings still show correct address as primary

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Yup same here. In my ebay listings paypal payment go to email address 1 and always has for 3 years. Now I ma getting payment detail coming to email address 2 even though email address 1 is set as the address for buyers to pay too.

Yet another 'improvement' to the system Grrrrrrrrrrr

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

emailed paypal and was told I had changed my settings in ebay to send payments to my secondary email address. Doubled checked and was not the case. Its the same as it has been for years.  My secondary email is not even on Ebay, and never has been, as it was used for a different auctuon site.

So if any of you are not receiving payment notifications check any other email accounts you have registered with paypal as they could be sent there

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

My notifications are going to email address 3. It was only set on that one for 10 minutes a few weeks back when there was a promotion that the account email and PayPal email had to be the same. I wanted to buy something from all 3 accounts. As soon as I''d paid for my purchases, I change it back to my default email.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

There's a thread on the Power Sellers Board - Paypal hacked ? -  hope it has nothing to do with that Smiley Surprised

I would be very wary . . . .  just my opinion . . . .

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply