ever seen someone do a runner with over $10,000 cash type this number into ebay search 25156257533

Simply type in item number into ebay search and watch as ten of us were done for $1000 or so each

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

ever seen someone do a runner with over $10,000 cash type this number into ebay search 25156257533

bugger thats  251562575339  it dropped a few digits with cut and paste

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Either the number is wrong or the listing has been removed. It's no longer there.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Hope you paid by Paypal.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Why would anyone in their right mind buy anything from this loser? Have you read the feedback ? Appalling, to say the least !!!!

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

wow that's some feedback. This is clearly a scam listing.
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

The scammer will use this account to build feedback elsewhere on other ids until it goes pooooof

....Now building feedback here as I type

advanced search by bidder on the OPs seller username include completed listings in the last 30 days. amended

screenshot below removing bidders and sellers name

If ebay were proactive they would already be addressing the other ids. Op why

dont you suggest it to them??

ebayslistofshame1.jpg

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

To be fair if you look at the Op's scammers  feedback by using the listing number they provided  you can see the  "good" sales and comments that probably prompted the OP and others to bid or buy pre red onslaught.  Notice how the scammers have not left feedback yet for those  "big buys" above??.

I just had a thought

I wonder if the buys above I highlighted are a feedback building exercise?

or

If all the purchases were actually legit ebay sales/sellers and the scammer paid using the scammed paypal funds and used a delivery address that they could access for the goods but would be hard to be linked to them so that now they have the product ?

Maybe that is less traceable  for an apprentice scammer than a bank account transfer?

I dunno about that

If the second scenario is what is going on then the legit sellers on the scammer buy list in advanced search

would possibly know an "interesting" delivery address that may help you or the online fraud squad

I would wonder Op if it is the same as the address in the sellers details of your scam purchase? (if there was any)

If it was the case that the sales are legit ebay would be making a percentage on both the scam and the good sales and

paypal at least on the good one

.....just sayin 

Spoiler
Smiley Frustrated

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply