free listings link

HA HA HA FOOLED YOU ALL.

GETTING CRANKEY,  WHERE ARE MY FREE LISTINGS

EVERYONE COMPLAIN

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

free listings link

If you do complain it might help it if you STOPPED YELLING!

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

free listings link

I think you'll get some on Saturday

cool.gif

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

free listings link

I'm waiting too. Got about 150 ready to go, but there's no way I'm listing extra (other than my usual weekly 40-50) until we get some freebies. Watchers and bidders are WAY down for this time of the year. I just can't work it out. 😞

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

free listings link

I agree. I am not listing anymore than the usual free amount of 40 free listings. I will wait for 150 free listings, because ebay take enough fees as it is, 9.9% commission, plus commission on postage! What is that anyway, I don't even get that money, sellers lose every which way, so yes, I  would wait for more free listings, ebay need to wake up, they won't make commission unless they offer free listings otherwise there is no incentive....

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

free listings link

I agree !!!

I'm waiting too 😞     But every so often I put on 4 or 5 just to keep it ticking over. (and of course, it costs)

What's happened ?    It was never like this !!

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

free listings link

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think ebay are going to stop it ,so you are forced to be a store ,there getting more and more greedy
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

free listings link

Ha HA ha hA Ha.. good one.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

free listings link

for a while there earlier this year free listings were happening regularly (once every 2 weeks or once a month)-  I cant remember.

I was wondering why they stopped them....

I used to have a store but thought the store fees were not worth it as sales have slowed down sooooo much compared to 2008 when I started selling - i miss the good old days & bidding wars - now it is just lots of watchers and the same old rubbish being listed over & over again

hopefully they will have another free lisiting to help me clear out some stuff before christmas

this week I sold some items for 99c each - the buyer then tried to haggle the price down after purchasing - LOL, at 99c I am already making a loss on the item - such a cheapskate!

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply