free listings promotions and I am being charged fees

Hi I have been offered a promotion of 100 listings until 5th August 2017.

Each time I try to list there is a listing fee because I have already listed the 40free for the month.

I have had two contacts now on the chat line and the problem still not solved.

Yesterday a listing fee was credited, but when I go to list again I am charged a fee so I cancel the listing/

It must be a technical problem from your end - could you please correct this so I can list my items in this promotion. Thank you

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Have you checked the starting date for the promotion? Sometimes you get the emails ahead of time, as in you get the email today but the promotion doesn't start until a couple of days' time.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

And is the promotion showing in the promo section at the bottom of your All Selling page? If it's not showing it could be because it hasn't started yet or because you didn't click on the right button to accept it.
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

This was reported 13 hours ago and the glitch is still going on. Yes i have free daily 100 listing + 3 free insertion and final value fee promotion, non of them working atm. I have used ebay's online chat to get credit. 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

The promotion has been running for a couple of weeks now. It was 100 free listings each day until Aug 5. 

OP, so far I've not been charged any listing fees that I know of. I check each listing as I list/relist and it says $0.00. Have a look down the bottom of your selling page at the promo section. What are the numbers next to the promotion? They are appearing as negative numbers. I have no idea what that means, especially as they are not resetting each day like they are supposed to. It seems there are quite a few glitches with this promotion.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Yes I  have checked the starting date and all in order. For one listing I went ahead with I had to spend 15 minutes getting a credit and I do not want to do this every time I list.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Yes the promotion is showing and yes I have accepted, thank you for your reply.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Are you listing quantity one item per listing or more than one.?  The promotion is for one item per listing.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply