gallery showing wrong photos

Some of my gallery photos have disappeared and some items are showing gallery photos of the wrong items - even someone elses photo in one case. Anyone else having this problem

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@meteormk814 wrote:

Some of my gallery photos have disappeared and some items are showing gallery photos of the wrong items - even someone elses photo in one case. Anyone else having this problem

I have read a fair few people not having pictures showing but the wrong picture being displayed is a worry for sure.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

They're baaaaaacccccckkkkk

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

It's Friday !!  But someone else's photos - that really is quite bizarre & scary. 

Can't imagine how many Not as Described cases could arise as a result of this *tuff up, particularly if they happen to be similar items - might be easier to prove if they are totally different.  None-the-less, I'd be taking screen shots to cover myself & ringing eBay quick smart - better still, instead of hanging on the phone waiting for hours, I'd be getting them to ring me !

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

lots of glitches at the moment ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Yes, I was trying to relist and edit in bulk early this morning, what a disastrous waste of time that was . . . . . . Smiley Mad

Then this afternoon, I had a sale & payment notification in my private email long before it appeared on eBay - nearly missed the post

Shaking head - No - emoticon.gif  not good enough

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Yes these glitches are driving me nuts. gallery photo's disappearing in all my accounts. Why is this happenning? 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

OK - today I just gave up and reloaded the photos that disppeared - took me ages, but seemed to be the only option to fix it

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I'm hearing your frustration & feeling the pain Smiley Happy - such a waste of time !  I often wonder if they deliberately create these hurdles so we spend so much time tweaking & fixing things here, we have no time left to do anything on other platforms Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply