has everyone found Feb to be a bad month?

Just wondering is it just "my time" to be slow or is everyone having a slow month?

This months sales seem to be half of a normal month just wondering

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

We are down a bit on our monthly average but probably not half.

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

@clarry100 wrote:

We are down a bit on our monthly average but probably not half.

Yes, I think February is a quiet Month in general. Folks are sending the kids back to school, paying off their Christmas Holidays etc. 

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Feb definitely not a good month.  I'm noticing in store as well.  Something really interesting is that people are not using their credit cards as much preferring to pay cash.  I suspect credit card bill shock from Christmas is kicking in.

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

I've had a brilliant month so far! The weekend was especially busy. My phone hasn't shut up since Friday. Sorry!

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

Maybe it depends on what you're selling

I sell kids clothes and at this time of the year, (it seems) that people have bought their summer clothes and holding off a bit for winter ...  I'm not sure.

Anyway, it will soon be March and we'll hope for better times 🙂

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
yep quiet month for me. Sales are down about 25% on last month
Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

My sales where down in the first week and a half  of the month,  but yesterday, I had a great day!

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

I've had a brilliant month so far! The weekend was especially busy. My phone hasn't shut up since Friday. Sorry!

Congrats sheep & dunin  !  Don't like to say this out loud, so sshh Smiley LOL  after a shocking month in January, February was also looking pretty average, but wow, they left my lights on all weekend (they must have added some fireworks too I think) because sales went off like a rocket here too over the weekend - soooooo happy !!!!!!!  Smiley Surprised

Smiley Embarassed sorry to those who didn't have such a good weekend.  I dare say my lights will be turned off now though and it will be someone else's turn  (Not a single sale today !)

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

Ok so generally quiet all around..... funny how some had a great weekend and some didnt must try work out how ebay works it lol

my weekend I sold less over the whole weekend than I do on a normal weekday (excluding Thursday) where normally my weekends especially Sundays are huge oh well lets hope it picks up soon.

Think I need get off my butt and sort out my own page and research some other selling platforms as well.... ahhh that means getting serious about finding a program to manage my items and keep track off them... grrr lol

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply