help!!!! Anyone at there that can mentor me,, want to start a business .... Brisbane

Hi to who may read

Looking for a nice person to teach me how to start a ebay business, i live in brisbane so brissy would be ideal but skype would be fine .. Please i am starting a family and really would like some help for extra income for my family... thank you

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

help!!!! Anyone at there that can mentor me,, want to start a business .... Brisbane

I think the best advice I can give is to sell some unwanted things at home first to get aquainted with the ebay system before committing to financial outlays. That may also give you ideas as to which direction your business should take.

Register your ebay account for selling.

Upgrade your PayPal account to Premier, to accept payments.

And at the beginning you are limited to 10 listings but get 40 free listings per month if you need to relist.

(You pay final value fees when an item sells)

Start there, build your feedback up and then look at opening a store on ebay. 

Smiley Happy

image host
Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

You can't get better advice.  When I first started Kopenhagen helped me with many of my queries.  Read his replies to others and you will soon learn much from this very knowledgable ebayer who is well regarded on these boards.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Hello kanga, thank you for the kind words.

The opening post was more than a year ago so the OP may not be back to see it.

But it's appreciated by myself.

This reminds me, I must start a thread to pay omage to a very committed eBay member.

image host
Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Oops !! I wondered why the dates seemed old, but thought it was an eBay glitch........who said "the early bird catches the worm"............what about better late than never! Thank you for your reply because it stands as a
testament to your courtesy to all on these boards.
Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

omage  -  Homage

Or, the late worm escapes the bird. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Happened to me too Stalks.................funny-owl-march-lancashire-by-austin-thomas.jpg

Happy festive bits Muskies.......................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

<<<<<< Changed my Christmas hat for holiday party dress

(Family says it looks just like me too)

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

I tried that but they all laughed at me Stalks....something about dresses and beards not mixing well..................sigh.

Spoiler
............................and Batgirl won't talk to me anymore.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply