how can I stop that annoying Insta Ad popping up constantly. I don't care about a flat belly!!!

kathi9669
Community Member

The ads by Insta Share pop up consistantly and cover important parts of the selling information. You have to repeatedly remove the ad during a sale posting. It's incredibly annoying and I don't care about what it's advertising.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

how can I stop that annoying Insta Ad popping up constantly. I don't care about a flat belly!!!

I have no idea what you are talking about as I use anAdBlocker to stop any pop up ads.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

I have no idea what you are talking about as I use anAdBlocker to stop any pop up ads.

I had to use IE the night before last as I was having issues with both Chrome and Firefox ( I was having login page looping issues). There is no pop up blocker on that. I didn't have any issues with pop ups covering my selling page. I think the OP might have a virus.

I would suggest shutting all programs down, updating their virus scanner, running a full scan, then download Malwarebytes Antimalware (free) and run a full scan on that. That program seems to get rid of nasties that other programs can't (even when they say they do).

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I had that happening with firefox and downloaded flashblock , which is great. I see there is also one called adblock, haven't tried that. Haven't needed to.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Adblock is better than flashblock because with flashblock, you still see the space where the ad would be with the F in the middle of it. Adblock removes that space and puts something else there.....or just has a blank space. Flashblock certainly has its place, but for getting rid of all evidence of ads, Adblock Plus is the way to go.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply