how can i post small item like earphone without posting charge

nowriau
Community Member

Hello i want to know how can i post small item like earphone without posting charge.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@nowriau wrote:

Hello i want to know how can i post small item like earphone without posting charge.

Thanks

nowriau, You cant. It's going to cost you something. It sounds like you sold an item and listed it as free postage ? Is that correct ? If you did, you should have included the postage cost into the item. There is no such thing as Free Postage.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

4 earphone listings in completed,sold for $5.40 , $10.60 , and 2 at $11.80

IF you can put them in a small padded envelope so that the envelope is less then 20mm thick then you could

maybe send them for $1.40 plus the cost of the envelope,(whether they will have enough protection so that they

aren't damaged whilst in transit is debatable though).

The other option as a package would be over $7.00

Before you sell anything else you need to find out postage costs,(as stated,there is no such thing as free

postage).

http://auspost.com.au/sitemap.html?ilink=global-footer-sitemap-link

The Chinese can do it but that's because they are subsidised,(in Aus it's only eBay that believes in free post and

that's because some sellers build it into the price of the item).

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Only way to not pay for postage is to hand deliver them to the buyer, or get them to come and pick them up. Everything that goes via Australia Post or courier costs. What made you think you could post something and not pay for it?

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply