how do i veiw paypal transactons for unpaid items

Anonymous
Not applicable

i sold three items instead of being paid i got view paypal transaction,have tried every which way to view the transactions to no avale

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

thankyou so much for your help.it was an old email address that was the problem.thankyou all so much for your help

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If they haven't paid, there is no transaction to view.

Are they showing pending in your selling list? Have you checked your Paypal account directly? If yes to either, they haven't paid.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Ok what that is when Paypal payment is transferring funds from the buyers bank account or from a credit card, so basically will not come up as to be posted till the funds have cleared into thier PP account, usually takes around 5 working days.

Cheers

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

If it is showing in ebay as view Paypal transaction but it is not showing as a pending (or any other status) pament in your Paypal account then the chances are there has been a typo in the payment email address or the listing has defaulted to an old email address no longer linked to your Paypal account. 

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

thankyou so much for your help.it was an old email address that was the problem.thankyou all so much for your help

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

thankyou for all your help

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply