how to send documents to ebay

I've been asked to send proof of identity to Ebay. Each time I try to do so by using the link that Ebay provided me with, I get the error message :

The Department provided isn't supported at this time. Please provide a valid Department name to proceed.
and there is no upload function. I can browse and add documents, but can't actually upload and send them. I've tried using 3 different browsers, cleared my cache and cookies, and still no luck. True to form, Ebay are NO help whatsoever, and keep replying to my messages with an automated reply that doesn't answer my question. I've tried calling and they actuall gave me an email address that they're no longer using?!?!
All I want is to send them the documents. A direct email address (that's functioning), or a fax number would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

how to send documents to ebay

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Use the Help & Contact link at the top right of the page and RING ebay.  I have always had more luck requesting a fax number that works, although there are often as many problems with fax numbers as with email addresses.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply