i have a problem

i have an item ready to be picked up [by the way this is 100% true  if someone can help me download the picture here on this post i will] i have a chicken on my roof ,its been there for nearly 3 weeks ,  there is a large tree at the front of my house hanging over the front of my roof, cant catch the chicken which we have free to a good home .found a person who has a small farm with chickens  ready to take it there . but i cant get the chicken on the ground so that i can put it in a large box for transport.  any ideas.

by the way i feed it everyday with a bowl of food and water . even my cat has been on the roof and this chicken is too smart  , even pidgeons go up to his food ,and the chicken chases it.

thank you if you can help

ps  i have a good exuse if i get a defect to ebay if i cant deliver on time lol.

Message 1 of 145
Latest reply
144 REPLIES 144

i have a problem

@joethenuts wrote:

one problem with paintball gun we have a big mess on the groynd which we are clearing , and i reckon patricia would still dodge your paintball gun ,

Not with a 44 gallon ball she wouldn't..........................

Spoiler
And you could use your chequered paint and kill 2 birds with 1 drum stone......................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 42 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

love the  recipe   but it does not tell how to catch it first

Message 43 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

or  i could rent the dvd for her called chicken run 

Message 44 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

13945175-Portrait-of-a-friendly-painter-leaning-on-a-big-brush-Stock-Photo.jpgerrrr, the Dutch Oven's cunningly concealed in the handle........

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 45 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

looking good  patricia sle up on the tree last night but was on the ground this morning eating , so we should be able to catch her ,but not this weekend as the person picking her up can only pick up week days as she works not far from me but lives on a farm in the country.were there are other chooks   sheep a cow ,  

Message 46 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

Patricia might have been on the roof for a reason.

You better hope the local cats don't catch her sleeping    - just sayin'

Message 47 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

she sleeps high up on the tree,  and stayed on the roof until it got dark  . 

i have cats,patricia just laughs at them . i have 1 cat  that stirs up the german shephard next door  and jumps on it,  hides in a bush and wacks the dog , it also catches birds mice lizards and best of all  ,the fastest hands in the south catches flies with both hands  , the other cat has tryed to fellow him in catching flys  but still has not caught one yet. 

if you ever remember a cartoon with the big chicken with the baseball bat, meet his twin, 

Message 48 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

This is the best post I have heard in a long while.

A problem not many of us city folk would have to normally deal with

Ha Ha this has made my day

Good luck with catching that chook!

Message 49 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

new news  as usual chook went up tree about 5pm  and went to sleep  this morning i went to the front and she was there on the ground eating. , so i hope by this week my catching plan works. but i went across to the hot bread shop as usual , and the girl  said on the way to work she saw a chicken about 50 meters away outside the dentist ,   i dont think it was patricia , i cant see her moving from my front yard , so it looks like a few chickens escaped all at once, or somebody is keeping chickens with an open pen, so i am going to  walk around and see if i can see more.

p.s  and no the chicken was not seen outside the dentist  at 2.30  lol

Message 50 of 145
Latest reply