is ebay still running? no sales in 36 hrs at this time of the year?

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

The terms "Christmas spirit" and "eBay" are mutually exclusive and should never be used in the same sentence as each other. I'm really starting to resent every hard-earned penny that I hand over to eBay each month for my selling fees, and in particular their disgustingly greedy 10% cash grab on postage costs, which as far as I'm concerned is the straw that broke the camels back.

Just when you finally think that eBay couldn't possibly find any further ways of making any more money from their sellers, they amazingly and unbelievably decide to extort yet another 10% from their long-suffering sellers by adding FVF to the postage component of sales as well. Is there no end to eBay's complete and utter deviousness and unquenchable greed?

View solution in original post

Message 17 of 46
Latest reply

I had a big week 2 weeks ago on both my accounts. Now it's only one or 2 items. Very slow. I think people are reluctant to by now in case they don't receive before Xmas.

Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to everyone! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

View solution in original post

Message 18 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Definitley slowed down dramatically the last half of this week.

Message 2 of 46
Latest reply

thanks,i thought there was something wrong with my acct. and sales would not get through . very strange as last year we had a masd rush in the last few days b4 xmas. 

Message 3 of 46
Latest reply

Yes we had a rush of express post orders in the final week.

But this year not a single one.

I assume that everybody is much more organised this year. LOL

Message 4 of 46
Latest reply

ohh,we had one person asking if we can send out by express post (today) . he still did not buy yet . maybe things pick up after xmas.

cheers. 

have a nice christmas anyway!

Message 5 of 46
Latest reply

You are not alone. 190 sales this week, and then nudda for the last day and a half...

Message 6 of 46
Latest reply

Yep dead as a doornail this year, every other year leading up to Christmas was flatout, this year ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Message 7 of 46
Latest reply

The family went christmas shopping at our local mega mall today. ( 2 pm. Saturday arvo, a few days before christmas )  I was amazed at how FEW people where around. It wasnt much busier than a normal Saturday arvo. In Big W we walked straight up to the checkout counter and several others where free. At a smaller suitcase and handbag retailer, we had the assistants undivided attention for 20 minutes and no-one else in the store. At my local Mitre ten this morning it was the same story. No busier than a normal Saturday. I dont know what to make of it, but it was almost surreal.

Message 8 of 46
Latest reply

@jlfnatural wrote:

yeah I was wondering the same thing........ Dec is never good for me but this one is terrible.

Hope things pick up for you all, think I may just hang it up for Christmas now anyway.

Smiley Happy  

Message 9 of 46
Latest reply

I came on here to ask the same thing, every buyer has gone ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Message 10 of 46
Latest reply