just had a friend of mine tell me about a great delivery service and pricing

i have never used them  but they charge anything in your own city up to 25kg  under $10....  2kg parcels any city under $11  and 5kg parcels under $15      they also pick up from you.  they use toll and delivery please ,and others. might be a good alternative , and i am told they are fast next city up to 2 days  ,same city same day or next day.   its [ sendle.com ]  who knows it might stop a few defects if its what it says.  good luck  , as i always say i will try something once ,if i am happy i will use ,if not  in the bin they go.

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

So how is anyone supposed to get in touch with them if you don't say who they are?

If they are using different courier services it sounds like a courier broker service.  There are plenty of them around but at the end of the day they are still courier services and not an option for a lot of sellers.

I have never heard of Delivery Please....do you mean Couriers Please?

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

Joe mentions sendle.com.  I think this name has come on another thread.

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

correct i meant to say courier please  i put there name up  sendle.com   of course it would not suit eveyone , but if it helps there product and with all the defects going on , its an alternative,  if it works as good as it says , my bloke says it works well .  i will prob use them for remote places as they seem to have standard weight prices , i have 1 bloke in the middle of nowhere and it costs about $35 in my state to get there.  will see

yes it is mentioned also on the other sellers forum

Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

Ooops, sorry Joe......ran out of time to edit.

So it is Sendle.....as I have already said.....a Courier broker, so not an option for many sellers despite good prices and the promise of good service.

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

I wonder, why are Courier brokers not an option for many sellers? – @lyndal1838

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

Issues with collection from the seller, issues with buyers not being home for receipt and having to travel a long way to a depot (of which there a few compared to Post Offices) for collection.

The fact that nearly all the brokers' cheapest courier is Fastway, and you get what you pay for.

Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

@bluesailingpete864 wrote:

I wonder, why are Courier brokers not an option for many sellers? – @lyndal1838

Sorry, you took my post the wrong way......I did not mean that using a courier broker was not an option but that using couriers in general was not an option for many sellers (and buyers) as explained by davewil.

Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

they both have there good and bad points, i cant speak for this courier company, 

if your sending letters  and articles under 500grams  aus post  is the go, bad point is how long will it take.

larger articles couriers are faster cheaper  great for safe spot deliveries mine rings every buyer, you cant beat the service. 

but if you are not there , you might have to pick it up ,

but if you get a good company, you cant beat them , with the defect problem now , couriers smash the times. i can only go by my courier i use they are cheap for city suburbs  but can be expensive for outer town deliveries , so this company   sendle are a lot cheaper for outer areas  .  a good courier will get to your state or the next state the next day , mine average 21 hours from melbourne to sydney  , qland 2 days ,  i am now sending more parcels even though i am a pick up only, because of the times.

if this company sendle can send goods at a good time then articles from 500gr to 2 kg would be a big saving for sellers.

at the end of the day using multiple services like aust post   a courier  a broker courier  you can use there good points , and make evrybody happy,  have a nice day

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

couriers are bad for me as a buyer and even worse for me as a seller.
Message 10 of 29
Latest reply