linking ebay account to facebook shop

Hi everyone, I'm a photographer and I want to start selling my photos as enlargments on canvas or aluminum on my account, I'm just wondering if there is a way that I can link my account with facebook so when I start to sell on my ebay account it shows up in my facebook store as well?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

imastawka
Honored Contributor

From one stalker to another -

Follow the links via facebook as FB needs to find ebay,

providing you have opened a business page not a personal page.

Because, from memory, you are not allowed to put a link to FB on ebay   big grin smiley.gif

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You can share your eBay listings on FB by clicking the FB icon top right corner.  

I honestly don't know if you can do the share thing when listing an item, but I do know that when you open up your listing and click on the icon it takes it across to your FB page.  I would agree that it'd have to be a business page, not a personal one.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@biostalker wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm a photographer and I want to start selling my photos as enlargments on canvas or aluminum on my account, I'm just wondering if there is a way that I can link my account with facebook so when I start to sell on my ebay account it shows up in my facebook store as well?

There are several apps including an eBay application that allows you to link your eBay store to facebook.

There are other apps such as shopify that also allow you to import your eBay listings into facebook.

You can also share your listings on your facebook page.

You do not need to be a business to utilse these tools.

The key thing to stay within the policy is that the eBay listings shown on facebook direct back to eBay for the purposes of purchase (not the other way around that serves to encourage purchases outside of eBay).

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply