make an offer..

Hi..I want to embed a make an offer button on my listing but cannot find the page to accept it.. Can someone help me locate it please... Thanks

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

make an offer..

peppers, when your listing, under the Buy It Now Button, there should be an option to Make an Offer. Tick that Box. I hope that gives you a clue ?

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

make an offer..

Yes I have seen that one but I have a listing that still has 3 days to go and would like to add the make an offer button.. Can it be done ?
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

make an offer..

You should be able to do that - but not if it has a bid already.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

make an offer..

I think curraone is correct - go to edit item and see if it allows you to do it.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

make an offer..

When you edit it you can tick a box to include it under Choose a format and price,(under the description).

Best offer.PNG

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

make an offer..

I'll try to edit it again... Thanks all..

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

make an offer..

Hi Just had a look and I don't have the add or remove / get help.. next to Choose a format
Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

make an offer..

you can only add MAKE AN OFFER to buy it now listings

you can not add it to any Auctions

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

make an offer..

@peppers-tree wrote:
Hi Just had a look and I don't have the add or remove / get help.. next to Choose a format

You are probably using the quick listing tool (where everything is on 1 page, including the submit button) as opposed to the advanced listing tool (everything on one page, then you submit, go to a second page and confirm the listing).

If you are using the quick tool, scroll up the top and select Change Category. Up the top on the right of the next screen is a link to switch to the Advanced Listing Tool. Click on that and then click to accept. Next screen, you should see a blue link that is your listing. Clicking on that will take you to Advanced. Scroll about halfway down and you'll see what's on the screenshot that was posted.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply