now I know why a post loose money

I just got a letter parcel it had sydney water  and on the right postage paid australia, on the back it had many ways to pay your bill.

well I dont live in sydney ,but it was addressed to me ,I opened it and it was a parcel I ordered from a seller in nsw. he used there paid envelope from sydney water which he got his bill in .

what a cheapscate

Message 1 of 279
Latest reply
278 REPLIES 278

imastawka wrote:

Speaking of which - if the postage goes up, do we still get to use the stamps that only cost 60c?

Yes. Concession stamps have no value printed on them and just like registered post stickers, can be used even after a price rise.

Message 41 of 279
Latest reply

Yay.  Thanks cq       jumping smileys.gif

Message 42 of 279
Latest reply

With an annual allowance of only 5 books of 10 stamps, I find it very hard to get too excited about saving a whole $5 per annum. Smiley LOL
Message 43 of 279
Latest reply

I give up cat    ,what  can I say, would you like me to sent it to you any address will do .

Message 44 of 279
Latest reply

@cq_tech wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

Speaking of which - if the postage goes up, do we still get to use the stamps that only cost 60c?

Yes. Concession stamps have no value printed on them and just like registered post stickers, can be used even after a price rise.

And if the new price rises they're talking about get through, they've said the price of concession stamps will remain the same anyway.

Message 45 of 279
Latest reply

only 2 posibilities,  are these companys printed stamps come with the envelopes ,or are they printed when ready to post by the post office, ,if they are printed first with there letter heads , then the seller is knocking off new empty post printrd envelopes from his work ,sydney-waters  or he is using old letters .  maybe I shoukd order something else from them and see.

Message 46 of 279
Latest reply

10 out of 10 for smart thinking but Zero for using someone else's money to post your item..Aus post out of pocket and he has pocketed the money... I personally would be furious and ring Sydney Water and tell him you have done it...
Message 47 of 279
Latest reply

but I think he does it for every company envelope he gets

anyway we will see I will buy something else from him or her ,its only going to cost me $1 including shipping

Message 48 of 279
Latest reply

well i have spent big ,  I have just ordered from the same place , get this 4 blue-pens + delivery from sydney to mebourne ,yes you are right for a whole $1. .

now I am taking bets on what utility company envelope will it come in , the first to get it right will win a prize , only  1 entry per Id  good luck......entries close when i get my order of pens.

Message 49 of 279
Latest reply

conditions of entry you must name the utility company not just gas or phone

Message 50 of 279
Latest reply