Highlighted
Community Member
Accepted Solution

"Seller doesn't offer Combined Postage" - BUT I DO !

My buyer is receiving a message saying 'This seller does not offer combined postage' when they submit a  request for a total for combined postage for mulptile purchases from me. The buyer says they have committed to purchase and want a new invoice but ebay says no combined postage is available. On my end I can not see the items as sold - so am I right in assuming they haven't properly committed to purchase??  Is there setting in my seller account I need to change or is this to do with Mobile app or something else?

There are 3 items all Buy it now all with AUst postage listed.

I have had similar experience as a buyer trying to buy from OS sellers who say they offer combined postage but at point of purchase can't . 

Any help is appreciated.

Community Member

Re: "Seller doesn't offer Combined Postage" - BUT I DO !

in reply to missdizzie
I should add the buyer sent me a screen-shot of the message so I can confirm it says 'This seller has disallowed combined payments and postage discounts'. How do I revise this?
Community Member

in reply to missdizzie

Go to your Account, then Site Preference, then scroll down to Postage preference, there is a edit button for

Offer combined payments and postage....Hope this helps!

Community Member

in reply to kadesnana

Awesome have done now. Will check in with buyer. Thanks for your prompt & helpful response. Have a great day.

Community Member

in reply to missdizzie

If that doesn't work - check your listings to see if the 'pay Immediately' button has been checked.

This may be why your items don't show as sold.

If this is the case - uncheck the button and let the buyer know. They need to empty their cart and commit to buy the items again without payment - this will allow you to send an Invoice with combined postage.

Let them know not to pay until they have the combined Invoice.

Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to missdizzie

If they are using the app then even if you manage to send a combined invoice, they won't be able to pay it.

What I do is set up a listing for all the items (usually using one of the ones they are after), put a BIN of way more than the items are worth, with best offer enabled. I message the buyer with the listing number and the acceptable price. They then offer the agreed amount, I accept, they pay.

The high BIN discourages narcs, the best offer means I only need to accept the offer of the intended buyer - on the off chance I get another offer. I find this takes only a few minutes and results in both the buyer and me being happy.