slow postage time!!!

is it just me or is other sellers experiencing abuse from their buyers with Ausralia post delivery time.For the last 2 weeks i have lost count with the amount or customers who have contacted me complaining about their items not arriving or taking a long time to get to them.Even with the ebay tracking satchels Australia post have not been logging them in as being in transit they just have not been lodged then arrive at my buyers house 2 days later.I have had enough i am in FNQ is any one else experiencing this?

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

slow postage time!!!

Err.. No... Im almost sure I said something along the lines of  "When I do need to post a parcel I just use regular satchels" .

But it seams you know more about what I post then I do.

Message 11 of 31
Latest reply

slow postage time!!!

It would seem so, given all parcels are trackable.

Message 12 of 31
Latest reply

slow postage time!!!

@davewil1964 wrote:

It would seem so, given all parcels are trackable.

Yes. They are.

Not sure what thats got to do with the fact that I have no problems with the tracking on regular satchels though.

Message 13 of 31
Latest reply

slow postage time!!!

I suspect you will find out when your INR lives in a different postcode to where the delivery centre is.

in which case your proof of postage will not provide proof of postage to the buyer.

But that's just my opinion - feel free to use an unsafe method of postage (which costs more) in the belief that you are protected.

As well as preferring to compare apples with apples, I prefer to post with real protection for my parcels. Letters, I take the risk.

Message 14 of 31
Latest reply

slow postage time!!!

At least I remember why I never liked these boards, thanks for the reminder.

Ive got no idea why your going on about INR's and apples and elucidating......

All I said was I have no problems with the tracking showing up on regular satchels. That's it. Simple.

But you carry on arguing about it. Have yourself a whale of a time.

Message 15 of 31
Latest reply

slow postage time!!!

ref.

At least I remember why I never liked these boards, thanks for the reminder.

Ive got no idea why your going on about INR's and apples and elucidating......

All I said was I have no problems with the tracking showing up on regular satchels. That's it. Simple.

But you carry on arguing about it. Have yourself a whale of a time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smiley LOL LOL!

Message 16 of 31
Latest reply

slow postage time!!!

Not AP all the time. sellers wait for a bundle of sales before sending an item...sellers are really starting to take advantage of buyers by offering free mail and the mail takes forever to get sent. THEN THEY BLAME AP....BUNCH OF LIARS

Sellers dont give a rats as soon as they get money and use all sorts of excuses eg...went on holidays...went to hospital...something came up

PFFT useless sellers that dont sent mail fast...why not register your items?

totally useless sellers that take advantage

AVOID THE CHEAP AND FREE POST SELLERS.....AS YOU WONT GET YOUR MAIL IN  A HURRY!

ANNOYING PEOPLE

Message 17 of 31
Latest reply

slow postage time!!!

That's a rather general statement. With no proof to back it up. My 'free' post items go as letters and they are posted, as are my parcels, within two business days. Sometimes one or same day, but ALWAYS within two days.

Message 18 of 31
Latest reply

slow postage time!!!

@ajoz13 wrote:

AVOID THE CHEAP AND FREE POST SELLERS.....AS YOU WONT GET YOUR MAIL IN  A HURRY!

If you need your items in a hurry pay the extra for express post or parcel post. Low value items are generally sent as large letters which go though the mail system which takes an extra 1-2 working days (maybe longer at the moment). 

buyers can be at fault to.

* wrong suburb, post code can delay post.

* wrong address

Australia post also has redirection services which also add to the Australia post handling time or in some cases i have had they just don't redirect.

If i get a claim for item not received i check the address on both google maps and the suburb/area code on the Australia post website to confirm it's correct, more often then not the buyer has at least some of the address incorrect which adds delays or causes it to be delivered to the incorrect address.

Message 19 of 31
Latest reply

slow postage time!!!

You can not always blame the buyers.....I have had the same address with the same postcode for 42 years.  The local post office is in the same postcode too...just round the corner and down the street.

But because there are also 4 other surrounding suburbs with the same postcode I get told by sellers (often very rudely) that I have to change my address as it can not possibly be correct.  It is correct, and I can not change it.

Message 20 of 31
Latest reply