unpaid items and I am going away

Hi I will not be listing any items within the next day or so as I am going away on hols. I have a buyer who I have contacted three times and they have not responded. I have explained I will be unable to post as of Tues am.  What else can I do? Do I cancel the order? Can they pay after I have gone and then report me for not posting? Please advise

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Open a non payer dispute after 4 days from end of sale/purchase,wait another 4 days,close the dispute.

The non payer will cop a strike by ebay & you will receive a refund of your FVF.

Take the item with you all packed & ready to post just in case they DO pay whilst you're away.

I'm sure you will have internet access no matter where you are going so you will be able to check the progress of the dispute.

Also make sure to put them on your blocked list.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thank you however i am overseas and the cost of postage from there more than the sale. however you have given me an idea I can leave the item ready to be posted with a friend and ask them to access my site. I will also set up the non payer dispute. thanks

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply