what to do?

Recently I sent an item to my buyer, with tracking, sign on delivery and my post office docket does show post code, the ebay app told me its awaiting collection ( signed for), I messaged my buyer to let them know, its still waiting to be collected, now if my buyer doesn't collect it and it gets returned to me, what the buggery do I do????
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

what to do?

@bakeandfry wrote:
 if my buyer doesn't collect it and it gets returned to me, what the buggery do I do????

Once I had it back, I would send the buyer a message and let them know it's been returned as it wasn't collected, and they have a choice between a refund less all costs incurred (postage, fees etc - work out what the refund total would be and include that), or pay to have it re-sent, and that if I'm not able to confirm their preference by X date (I'd give it a few days, just in case), I'll go ahead and issue the refund and return the item to stock.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

what to do?

@bakeandfry wrote:
 if my buyer doesn't collect it and it gets returned to me, what the buggery do I do????

Once I had it back, I would send the buyer a message and let them know it's been returned as it wasn't collected, and they have a choice between a refund less all costs incurred (postage, fees etc - work out what the refund total would be and include that), or pay to have it re-sent, and that if I'm not able to confirm their preference by X date (I'd give it a few days, just in case), I'll go ahead and issue the refund and return the item to stock.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

what to do?

Do you know what buggery is? Perhaps you mean bugger!

Digital*ghost has offered great advice as usual.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

what to do?

Thanks Digital*ghost, your a champ.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply