Active Content? - Don't think so Ebay

Firstly this site is a slow as all hell. The cog keeps spinning & I end up having to hit the 'X' just to stop it. Could Ebay PLEASE fix your site. Ebay has been told this by so many others here but it's not getting any better. Before anyone asks - yes I use an

ad-blocker & yes I clear my history regularly.  

Secondly, I received a message from Ebay saying I had almost all 'active content' in my listings. So now I've taken out all my HTML codes, copied back only the text. I left 2 with my HTML codes as what I discovered months ago, when all this 'Active Content' started being passed around - there is a box to click on to see how my listings will be affected AFTER this 'Active Content' only came in. Surprise! Nothing changed! 

I use HTML codes already, but still got that message from Ebay about having this 'Active Content'. I would have preferred to have been able to privately reply to that Ebay message but there isn't a reply box on the message.

Thank you & have a nice day. 

Spoiler

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

And you are not contacting ebay here either....the boards are run by volunteer members and ebay does not even read here.

The best way to contact ebay is the ring them, or ask for them to call you back which is the preferred option as apparently you get a more knowledgable CS person.  You can get the number through Help and Contact at the bottom of the page.

Answers (0)