Do I have to pay for return postage if the wrong items were sent & were damaged?

The seller I've been dealing with (order was placed on 7/1/15), hasn't responded to our last exchanged messages sent on 15/1/15, regarding the order I finally received 13/1/15. I contacted them that day to inform them the goods I received are the wrong item & some items were damaged. I ordered Renee Taylor towels (described on their eBay page as Egyptian cotton), I received Soren towels with pulls in many of the towels, made of poor quality & not Egyptian cotton. The seller has offered to replace the damaged towels, but I've asked for them to replace them with the brand of towels I actually ordered & wasn't willing to pay for return postage of the wrong items sent. I've gotten the run around from this seller, receiving evasive replies & excuses; I've now had enough dealing with them & just want a refund. Can I be forced to pay for return postage? And before I receive a refund? Even though the seller sent the wrong items & was damaged. On the seller company site it states: 

"Received the wrong product?

In the unlikely event that you have received the incorrect product, R******d will re-deliver your original order free of charge and will, most likely, provide a Reply Paid address for the return of the item."

Here are some examples of the damaged towels:

DSC_0831.JPGDSC_0836.JPG

View Entire Topic

You can open a dispute for item not as described via ebay

This is to the right of the item in your won list.

Click on  return this item and follow the prompts to open a not as described dispute.

You will then need to escalate to ebay after 2 or 3 days (you will be told when) and ebay will then give you the details to return the item and the seller will have to pay for the return of the items.