Book Fairs, Library Sales - Dates & Times

Let's continue the great thread from the 'old' boards and share information about Library Sales, Book Fairs
Message 1 of 1,392
Latest reply
1,391 REPLIES 1,391

Calvary Hospital Fete - Saturday 2nd May - Rocky Point Rd, Kogarah (southern Sydney).

They always have books.:-)
~ Mon ~
Message 41 of 1,392
Latest reply

>
> They always have books.:-)

happy hunting, Mon!!!!!

~Lyndel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 42 of 1,392
Latest reply

Just a reminder to Adelaide people about the Mitcham Library sale this weekend

MITCHAM (SA) LIBRARY SALE

The Library's annual book sale for 2009 will be held at St Bernadette's Hall, St. Marys (corner of South Road and Walsh Street) on Saturday 2nd May from 10am - 4pm & Sunday 3rd May from 10am-1pm. Come along and browse through our extensive range of ex-library, newly donated and second hand books, including fiction, non-fiction and children's titles. The book sale provides excellent value and offers something to suit
all reading tastes.

I live fairly close to it, so if anyone wants to drop in for a cuppa afterwards, contact me and I'll give you my address, or look out for a short grey haired woman with a big pink bag. We'll probably be in the queue before 10am..... maybe. It's my son's Yr 12 formal tonight and we're having a few lads back to our house after it finishes.
Message 43 of 1,392
Latest reply

I was offered a lift to it judy, but I really cant be bothered this week.

Lifes getting on top of me at the moment.
Message 44 of 1,392
Latest reply

Latrobe City Libraries in the Latrobe Valley Vic are having a book sale at Kernot Hall Morwell on Saturday 23rd May at 9am. $1 per book or bags for $5 or $10, depending on size. Library & donated books, audio books, magazines, usually sorted in genres.
Just got it from the local paper, has been nothing on the council's website about it, not even for the venue which council own. Not even this afternoon when I checked. Go figure.
Message 45 of 1,392
Latest reply

mberglas
Community Member
Sunday May 17 in Bardon (Brisbane) Qld. Huge Book sale at local Kindy Fair starting at 10am. Prices start at 50c. Bardon Kindy, 247 Simpsons Road, Bardon.
Message 46 of 1,392
Latest reply

Welcome to the books boards mberglas. I see that was your first post. Do you realise that if you make another one you are officially hooked? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 47 of 1,392
Latest reply

Lifeline Bookfest 2009

Rockhampton Showgrounds

Sat 23/5 8.30 - 4 pm

Sun 24/5 9 - 1 pm
Message 48 of 1,392
Latest reply

Had a man in my shop today asking for Biggles books - showed him the ones that I had & he said that he had read them all. He also said that I should have been at the school book sale in Ballina as they had about every Biggles book ever written. I asked him when the sale had been & he said - are you ready for this - 1986!!!!
Message 49 of 1,392
Latest reply

Thanks Tangles - I needed to laugh out loud today, Monday's are generally not LOL days, and today was no exception :^O
Message 50 of 1,392
Latest reply