Sports, Books, Movies & Music
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guess the end price 2015

Guess the End Price: Open to Everyone so please join in! Game Rules! 1. 1 Bid per person during a round 2. Cut off for all bids is 4 hours prior to auction end 3. Winning bid is the nearest bid above or equal to the actual end price 4. 'No Bid' is a ...

The Rydge Course

Hi,Can anyone give me any information on a set of 10 Small Booklets called The Rydge Course How to Achieve Success? It is printed by Halstead Press in Sydney but I cannot find any dates anywhere. Thanks in advance.

selling Used Books

Hi Wise OnesI need to clean out my book shelves. I have 100s of books.I’ve never had much luck with book selling on Ebay and as I price my books low, once Ebay take out fees, it seems pointless.I have tried Gumtree and had more success here than on E...

Commonwealth games flag , Brisbane 1982.

Just wondering if any one out there knowledgeable about this subject or particular flag with any information they could possibly pass on to me please. I've already emailed the manufacturer and waiting for reply from them. Any information would much a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Has anyone had any bad dealings with a seller calling themselves REMOVED? Sells sports memorabilia.

For the second time in a row an item I've paid for has not been sent by this shonky operator calling himself REMOVED . The first time I sent a request for him to send the item,through Ebay's mediation, after waiting 15 business days for the item that...

Difficulty in Purchasing [Legal] Music Downloads from USA

Does anyone have any advise about purchasing LEGAL music downloads from USA? I have been desperately trying to purchase a download of a hard to find LP set. It is available on Amazon.com, however, when I enter my address it states they do not "ship" ...

Increase in Australia Post postage costs!

How to kill Australian business and price them themselves out of a market Raise their Price yet again. Any seller out here using the small 500G bags for cheaper items you are going to be priced out of business. Prices here http://auspost.com.au/about...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful