Sports, Books, Movies & Music
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi i am looking for any video footage of the 1975/76 Sir Frank Worrell Trophy Cricket Series.

I am looking to buy any video footage of The 1975/76 Sir frank Worrell Trophy Test Cricket Series between Australia and the West Indies, The 1976/77 Australia v Pakistan Test Cricket Series and any footage of WSC Australia playing WSC West Indies or ...

Sellers tips for getting stock

Mine would be to start off the negotiation with "I don't need it" Showing any sort of demand in something usually kerbs any future negotiations. ie: I've been after one of these for years, doh! good way to blow the haggling that may have occured had ...

joni mitchell [singer]

this music book of joni mitchells the cover looks shop made but the inside is typed also have one the same from rod stewartis that real or have they just bought the cover and added the typewritten songs

old books

i try on abebooks to get idea of prices like this onecalled a boys life of lord robertsby a.j.costain 1915all i seem to get is movies so is there a better site for prices

Resolved! Advice need Please; Phantom Comics

Hi, I'm about to start listing a Phantom comic collection, I don't think I have anything of great interest as my collection is from the 600's up. Is there any particular issues that I should considered as rare? Also I have the missing page 65 for iss...