Can't list ANY items to sell through Desktop....

Can't list anything to sell via Chrome. 

Gets to select catergory / list a similar item page and then nada!

The CTA does nothing and any of the 'sell one like this' links return a null Javascript request.

The only way to sell an Item is via mobile which ain't cool is it?

I know this has been an issue over the last week but obviously its still ongoing?

Tried all the basics of different browsers and refreshing caches and cookies but still happening

Anybody know what's going on?

Ta

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am not very techy but I think ebay is no longer using Java script? At least this was mentioned a few months ago. http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/listing-javascript.html

I use chrome and have not yet faced any problems.

The new listing format took me a little getting familiar with.. but I find it much better than the old way.

Being as I mentioned not tech savvy, I was scratching my head vigorously then noticed way down the page the option.. (can't remember verbatim) list without using or continue without using any of the suggested...

You can contact "help"and ask for a call back to discuss your issues and I'm sure the CS team (hopefully) will be able to solve your problem.

Best of luck and wishes.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@esvedra19 wrote:

The CTA does nothing and any of the 'sell one like this' links return a null Javascript request.

Once I've put in what I'm selling and clicked the Get started button I just hit the end button on my keyboard so

it drops past the similar items to the Continue without selecting a product button at the bottom of that page.

Click on that button and it takes me to the listing page.

It works for me on Chrome and Firefox,good.gif

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@esvedra19 wrote:

The only way to sell an Item is via mobile which ain't cool is it?

I know this has been an issue over the last week but obviously its still ongoing?

Tried all the basics of different browsers and refreshing caches and cookies but still happening

Anybody know what's going on?

Ta

Hi esvedra19,
Interesting issue. Is it still happening? The browser shouldn't be impacting your listing and sounds like you've taken all the right steps in clearing cache etc. I'm checking with the team to see if we've had any other reports of similar issues, be great if you could let me know whether the issue stille exists and maybe take a few screenshots of where the process 'breaks'. You can send them to me via private message so I can pass ontot the product ad engineering team.
Thanks
Michelle

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply