I had been asked by ebay to fix 68 listing which contain contact ifo and/or links to on ebay web sit

I have an ebay store with a logo created many years ago which has caused no problems until recently.  I have received messages from ebays saying 68 listings at present contain info and /or links to non ebay websites.

I have contacted ebay twice for help and was told my easiest option is to remove the logo. The problem has something to do with photo bucket and the html code.  I'm not very impressed with ebays response, definately not helpful.

I want to keep the logo as it an original graphic created for the shop and gives the store a more professional look.

Has anyone else had this problem if so I would love to know how you fixed it.

Regards

Helen

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I had been asked by ebay to fix 68 listing which contain contact ifo and/or links to on ebay web sit

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I haven't checked all your listings, but I would say the problem is your  PO box address,

and your email address.

It doesn't seem to be on all of your listings

Ebay is paranoid atm about people selling off-ebay.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Redesign the logo taking out the PO box and email addy.

Then you should be able to bulk edit to replace the logo for all your listings.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

As previously mentioned, the contact info is very likely the problem.

Also, Photobucket recently disabled hosting for "third-party" websites from "free" accounts - unless you've paid for your Phototbucket account, images linked from Photobucket will look like this:

1-020717094009.jpeg

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply