Internal Error SD026. Photos not uploaded at all or too slow. Can't complete listings. Help needed

I have not been able to upload photos to my listings for two days as either Internal Error(SD026) occurs or it is just too slow to complete the uploading. (please see the image below)

The below photo shows what actually happens when I attempt to upload photos to ebay listing.

I did some googling and found out that it has happened to other people before.  There were some threads and posts with the same problem, but non had any solution to this problem.

So far, this is what I understand of my situation now.

1. Can upload photos to Facebook or Googld drive without a problem. 

2. The problem occurs in Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge

3. The problem occurs for Notebook (Windows 10, Windows 7), iOS devices (iPhone 6s - iOS 10) and Macbook

4. 1 out of 30 attempts, maybe it will upload a photo after waiting 5 ~ 10 mintues

5. eBay said the problem should be happening on my end, as they can upload photos without a problem. So I assume it has nothing to do with my eBay account

6. Tried 6mb, 3mb, 1mb, below 1mb size photos, but the result is the same.

Hoping someone has found a solution to this problem. 

Cheers.

Ed

Internal Error SD026

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Internal Error SD026. Photos not uploaded at all or too slow. Can't complete listings. Help needed

Sometimes listing the item without the info or pics in question then revising can help with errors.

Not sure about this particular one but worth a try.

image host
Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Hi,

I am having the same problem.  I haven't been able to list anything since yesterday either.  I can enter the description but when it comes to uploading I get the same response as you...Internal Error... SD026.

I can't list the item without pictures and then revise it afterwards, I tried that and got the red message "can't list without pictures".....Grrr 

Has anyone found an answer to this annoying error yet, if so, I would be pleased to hear from them as I can't list a thing until I find out how to correct it!

Thank you in advance!

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

I had a chat with Ebay a few hours ago. It is a Global Issue. They are working on a fix. I have exactly the same problem. I was able start a listing then safe it. Then logged into ebay via mobile phone and uploaded the picture from there. Ebay states there is no current time frame for the fix...

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

The photos will upload from my mobile phone app without any trouble but not my computer. I do the drafts on my computer without the photos then finish them by adding the photos with the mobile app.

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Yes I haven't been able to since Thursday, so have tried uploading from my phone and not having any trouble at all.

Kindest regards,

Debra. 

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

I have been having the same problem for the last 2 days also.. on the desktop . 

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Yes been having this issue since Friday morning, it's still not resolved. Absolutely frustrating! 

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Same problem for me. Firefox and Chrome with the same problem. This is a business killer

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Yeah same problem here,

As a work around if you import from the web rather than trying to upload from your pc it seems to work. EG, Save the pictures to Auctiva or somewhere similar then upload them from there and they will load in. Well it worked for me anyway.

Click the other tab above the images that says, "import from the web" I Hope that helps.

My biggest problem is after that the system hangs on "updating listing" and I'm left with a spinning wheel and nothing happens. If i try to update 5 or 6 times then eventually one slips through and it updates the listing. It's driving me bananas.....

It Started the same as everyone else about 2-3 days a go.

It seemed to be about the same time they updated the seller hub.... Dont know if there's something in that or just a coincedence.

Hope they fix it soon.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply