Is anyone else experiencing "sorry we can't complete your request" when trying to log on to eBay?

I have problems every time I try to log in to ebay, or just changing pages, I receive a notice "sorry we are unable to complete your request, please try again later"

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is anyone else experiencing "sorry we can't complete your request" when trying to log

I have had the same problem go to firefox help, then "technical information" then "refresh firefox""

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Re: Is anyone else experiencing "sorry we can't complete your request" when trying to log

Thanks Greg, that did the trick, after refreshing the browser I restarted the computer, opened up Firefox (Re installed my Ad Block plus add on) then opened up E bay Australia and can now view my listings and other sellers listings, cheers.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I get it on the odd occasion, but a page refresh always fixes it.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

This has been happening to me since Friday last week.I can't sign in using Firefox.I can sign in using Google Chrome, but have limited actions on my account.I still can't open my listings or other sellers listings.There is another thread concerning this issue you can check out.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I have had the same problem go to firefox help, then "technical information" then "refresh firefox""

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks Greg, that did the trick, after refreshing the browser I restarted the computer, opened up Firefox (Re installed my Ad Block plus add on) then opened up E bay Australia and can now view my listings and other sellers listings, cheers.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you Greg. That fixed it. I didn't know much... but thanks for educating me! I thought it could be eBay

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

if the problem still occurs or returns download and run "ccleaner" free download to clear cache

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply