My watch list is broken.

My watch list is broken. Every time I click on it it returns "Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later."

This has been happening for weeks.

I can't access my watch list. i can't buy things from my watchlist.

Of course eBay has such minimal customer service that there is no place to ask for technical assistance.

Except here I guess.

Quite an unhelpful and unfriendly system of customer help.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

My watch list is broken.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

This is the first time you have come to the boards for help....how does this make us unhelpful and unfriendly?

I have had the same message a few times but I have always clicked on the option again immediately and it has come good.

Starting with the usual fixes for ebay problems......have you tried clearing cookies and cache and rebooting your computer?

If you are using IE change to Chrome or Firefox as ebay is no longer supporting IE.   And lastly, use an adblocker on your browser...this will help with the speeed of loading pages if nothing else.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

My watch list is broken.

We are having the same problem with our watchlists (two separate computers & two separate accounts), we have both cleared the cache & cookies, use Adblock Plus & Firefox - all to no avail as it can still take in excess of 25 - 30 attempts to bring up the watchlist. This has been an issue for many months now, I have provided this feedback & it is frustrating that this problem remains unsolved.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

My watch list is broken.

I can't offer any other advice I'm afraid

I am not having the problem at all....my Watch List loads in seconds most of the time and if it is slow it is usually attributable to Optus rather than ebay.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply