No images showing in Firefox

I can't see any images at all using eBay on Firefox. The ads load fine, but the home page is mostly blank and searches only show links to images and no imahes. I'm not having issues with any other site.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Just started happening for me as well, I've have been editing and relisting this morning and had no problem until now. When I attempt to edit a listing it is coming up with a image file corrupted message.

Images are showing on store listings, but disappear when I open the listing.

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

No problem on Chrome . . .

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

Same here.

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

I am having the SAME ISSUE  ..  No images showing up, except some ads. Works fine in Chrome and Brave. Not working in Firefoxe or Tor. I tried disabling all plug-ins in Firefox but did not fix.

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

Same here and sold out listings still showing as active grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

..........and I hate Chrome

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

ju51
Community Member

Same with firefox, seems to be adope flash or ebay servers for Win ....all Ipads ok!

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

Me too, no images in Firefox, IE is OK. I reported the issue and ebay said no-one else had reported this issue......but obviously it is not just me. Infor given as usual to clear the cookies and cache...but I had already done that. The thing is images are showing on other websites OK using Firefox....so the issue is with ebay : ( and add that to the 'free listings and credits' and it sums up to glitches galore.....

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

Ebay have told several people that nobody else has reported the issue  (as they do with all issues)

They could'nt lie straight in bed

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply