No images showing in Firefox

I can't see any images at all using eBay on Firefox. The ads load fine, but the home page is mostly blank and searches only show links to images and no imahes. I'm not having issues with any other site.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Hi again!

Using my print screen, here is a capture of the 'invalid photo' pic that I get when I upload now using my Firefox browser. I use a template and delete previous photos and upload the new ones and this is the result. I have been with ebay for at least 18 years so know how to upload a photo, correct dimensions etc so defintely a bit glitch judging by this discussion group.

Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

For sure another glitch due to ebay's 'fiddling'. If I were a betting woman,I'd hazard a guess give it a day or two and it will be doing it on all browsers & then ebay will say 'this is the first we have been made aware of the issue and tech are working on it' (much like the told me in the case of 'free listings' being charged at $1.65 a pop

It's just me

nobody else has compalined

We have only just been told about it

(2 weeks later)

We have only just been told about it

Tech are working on it

(8 weeks later)

Tech are working on it

Blames users

etc

Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

This issue (pics not showing in some web browsers) is being reported to eBay all over the world.

I have done some digging and found that the error on non-IE (not Microsoft Iinternet Browser) is due to revoked security and most likely an expired security certificate (for eBay, this is managed by Norton).

So, simply, the pics won't show on FireFox or Chrome becuase they are doing the job ๐Ÿ™‚ on the other hand, Microsoft's IE doesn't give a **bleep** ๐Ÿ˜„

Example of an actual item pic:

This won't display the pic:  https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/tEkAAOSwg0BZ2gJO/s-l300.jpg

Remove the s in https (make it just http://...) and the pic will appear!

I hope an eBay staff is reading this.

Cheers

Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

Happening to me too with Firefox 56.0
Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

Happening here too in WA state USA. Firefox 56, Win7, all add-ons disabled. No pix. Work fine in Opera!

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

I am trying to search ebay to buy and Firefox is not displaying any images on ebay either.

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

Firefox browser is showing a message that says parts of this site is not secure - e.g. images etc.  

And almost straight after the status changes to say the site is secure but still... no images.

This will cost ebay a lot of money as people will not buy if they cannot see the images.

Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

Happening to me aswell.  Tried to update firefox and nothing.  Hopefully they will fix the problem soon.

Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

Attached is the error message being displayed on Firefox.

Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

Chrome is showing all photos....but has intermittent 'zoom' opportunities
Message 20 of 24
Latest reply