Putting Your Store on SALE!!!

Hi There, I spent about 1&half hrs yesterday trying to do a SALE EVENT (There's 90 mins of my lfe I wont get back!!!). Used to be easy but yesterday it took aloooong time to figure out the new way of doing it ... then it wouldnt let me at all -start the sale. Came back later last night & it went thru & my sale was ACTIVE. Yay!!! BUT when I look at it there is NOTHING on sale in my store. Whereas it still says ACTIVE! Anyone else tried to do a new SALE EVENT?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Anyboby??? Has anyone else had trouble trying to put their store on sale??

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Just did the very same thing.
Why take something that worked and replace it with an clunky glitchy program.

I don't have any answers for you as I just spent an hour trying to get a sales event to go through.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

yep and having the same issues..have written to ebay..not had a correct answer as yet...Why oh Why do they not check and double check before they make changes..  

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

yes..wouldnt allow me to write a longer reply
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I too have been having problems with creating a sale with Promotions Manager. Just tried it now and still not responding. Ebay says they are aware of it and will be working on it. 

Have also been trying to create a sale with the new revised Markdown Manager. Even that one was not working, you may have 1 or 4 items go into sale, instead of at least 500 items. Have been finding that buyers had been turned off when you can't create a sale using a percentage off on one item. Had found with Promotions Manager the only way use it was to create a sale where the buyer had to purchase more than 1 item to get a markdown. They want to get a sale on one item, not more than 1.

After contacting ebay today about not been able to create a sale, was told there was a glitch stopping me from creating a sale and ebay will look into it. Created another sale today using the Markdown Manager and was able to get a number of items into sale. Unfortunately I will have to wait at least a week to include others as I had reduced prices to increase sales. The old system worked very well and the new one does not increase your chance of getting a sale using a markdown.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Hi

Same thing happening to me. Ebay say there is a glitch their end and they are looking into it.

@stylesilver wrote:

Hi There, I spent about 1&half hrs yesterday trying to do a SALE EVENT (There's 90 mins of my lfe I wont get back!!!). Used to be easy but yesterday it took aloooong time to figure out the new way of doing it ... then it wouldnt let me at all -start the sale. Came back later last night & it went thru & my sale was ACTIVE. Yay!!! BUT when I look at it there is NOTHING on sale in my store. Whereas it still says ACTIVE! Anyone else tried to do a new SALE EVENT?

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I have complained to Ebay about this, it is a known issue and they are working on it. Utter garbage. I have wasted over 6hrs ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply