Saved template

I've been using the same saved template for listing on Ebay for quite a while with no problems, but this morning when I click on Sell it only gives me the option to Create a Template.

I created a new one, and saved it, but when I revisit sell the saved template is gone again.

Hopefully this is just a glitch.

Cheers, Anne

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Saved template

Gday Diversity,

I didn't make any templates during glitch but my 15 original selling templates are back - 

Let's hope it's permanent Smiley Frustrated

Jo

View solution in original post

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Saved template

hi Anne, had a siimilar thing happen, 10 Drafts saved then all deleted, eBay told me that after 30 days if not uploaded to make a listing they are deleted.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Saved template

How frustrating. I used it last night and was working fine then. I have managed to add another listing this morning when the saved template was viewable, but now it's disappeared again  😞

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Saved template

Keep in mind there is a differnce between saved templates and saved drafts.

Templates should remain but drafts may disappear if not listed for some time.

image host
Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Saved template

It's definitely my saved template that has disappeared. I use it all the time.

Now, when I click on sell, I only get the option to create a template.

I've created a fresh one this morning, but that has gone awol as well, lol.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Saved template

What a nuisance. Ever since eBay deleted active content there have so many glitches.

A computer friend of mine said eBay most likely changed servers at the same time.

I can suggest perhaps keep a 30 day listing up as a template, just put something in the title as being a test listing and then you can always go to that just filling in item specifics.

With nearly 500 listings I am surprised you don't use a basic store, you get more free listings.

image host
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Saved template

Thanks for your help. I just spent time on the phone to Ebay with a person who had no idea what I was talking about and kept referring to drafts. I don't think she had any idea what a saved template was.

We don't normally have so many listings on Ebay, but this (and last) month we can list 100 a day free so I've been doing as many as time allows. The saved template, though nothing fancy, makes it so much easier.

Yes, I guess I'll just have to use a draft and alter the details until this glitch is fixed.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Saved template

Hi thre!

Yes, all my templates have disappeared too. I use them most days so it is not as though they lay unusued. I have had to use 'sell similar' today as it takes too long to start from scratch....glad we have a forum we can check on things....

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Saved template

What a pain! Hope they get it fixed soon.

I created another new template a little while ago, saved it, clicked out and when I went back it had disappeared (again).

Clicked on Sell a little while later and lo and behold, it was there. So I quickly listed an item which went through fine.

Went back to sell to list another and it's gone again. Grrr.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Saved template

Perhaps everybody is having the same problem. I have two eBay accounts and they have both lost all their templates. Creating a new one isn't much of a solution as it also vanishes. The funny thing is that when I created a new template with the same name as its missing original I was told that that template already existed. Where???

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply