What happened to view 200 items?

Why am I limited to viewing 25 item per page now?

I hate having to click through dozens of pages when it used to be 200 views which was one or two pages.

Can this be fixed somehow?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Hi mrbolano,

Please share your feedback by using the' Tell us what you think' link at the bottom of the page. That way the right team get the feedback.

I have to say I didn't know there was a change in the number of items shown on a page but I do heavily refine my seraches!

Thanks
Michelle
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Scroll to the bottom of the page.....on the right hand side there is the option to change the number of items per page.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

With the wonderful new 'ebay shopping experience' you can't change the number

at the bottom of the page.

You need to click on 'just view search results' and go to the bottom of that page

to change the number

search.JPG

The 'new ebay experience' just sucks IMO, and will have buyers running away into the sunset.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks imastawka!

That solves it.

And yeah, the new ebay xperience sucks hard.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

It's all to enhance your buying experience.

Nice to see Michelle popping in!

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I must be lucky.....When I read your post Stawks I went and had a look-see.

I can still change the number of items per page.  I have always had it set to 25 or 50 so I just ried it and had no troubl setting it to 200 per page.

I really wish ebay would make it a level playing field and change everyone's setup to be the same.  It makes us look like liars when we give an answer that is not applicable to some members.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Mr Tippy gets the new improved enhanced search experience on his computer on Chrome. I don't get it on my computer, using the same account, on Chrome. Work that one out! The only reason I knew he was seeing it was because he turned his screen around and asked me what the heck was going on. It was only that I'd seen it on here that I could show him how to fix it.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

My new ebay shopping experience gives me over 50,000 listings.

If I click on 'view search results', I get my normal, and much more manageable 19,000

A lot of buyers will be cursing hard core methinks, not knowing how to fix it.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply