eBay Bugs

Please report all eBay bugs here since there is NO board to post them here

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

eBay Bugs

Same as cq-tech.

But not really sure either apart from which probably doesn't have anything to do with it is I use AdBlock Plus but I decided to remove it and now the buyer is able to bid/buy again.

So what and if did the ABP have to do with it,probably and most certainly nothing but it's all good now,so nothing will surprise me from now on regarding ebay glitches.

Message 11 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

While looking around what ebay has to offer and saving some listings in My Ebay.  

Once the listing is in My Ebay Summary the listing changes to US pricing...once you open the listing in My Ebay is reverts back to AUD???? Very misleading

Message 12 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

I'm here to report the same thing. It's very annoying.

Message 13 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

hi, some buyers are automatically blocked because of the settings by the seller eg having more than 1 npb strike in 1 month , not being phone verified , not having feedback up to a certain figure etc .. some of these settings are automatic i think but after i checked mine i saw the problem. cheers

Message 14 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

see reply to scrambler
Message 15 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

it wasnt a block preventing them from buying again within a certain time period of the last time was it ? when you relisted the items the time diff changed ?
Message 16 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

what kind of notification was it ? a popup window in the corner ? they usually say ending soon ..unless your settings are set to be notified of an item ending you wont be.. check your settings in your personal profile for notifications
Message 17 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

eBay.com.au

Going to "My Messages" a pop up window appers asking me to "Sign In" all in a foreign language (could be Italian or Spansih), the language changes to a different on almost each time I try to access my messages.  Someone has been tinkering !

Message 18 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

There have been reports all over the boards of the language issue....it has been happening since last week.

If you have a look there have been several workarounds posted.

Message 19 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

nyah, got the same issue @redsails1946. I found a work around though, hover your pointer in My eBay and click My Messages. i think there's a problem with eBay servers. 

Message 20 of 32
Latest reply