hello,,my ebay website is very very slow,,its only on ebay,,browsing the others no problems,,

Hello,,browsing the ebay website is very very slow,,its only on ebay,,the others no problems,,

any suggestions please.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

hello,,my ebay website is very very slow,,its only on ebay,,browsing the others no problems,,

Many many others have posted about the same thing

For the most part, having an ad blocker helps a lot

as does not using IE as your browser for ebay

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I have had no trouble with speed and loading on the eBay site. ร‚ Using the Microsoft Edge browser part of Windows 10 plus all the updates.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

thank you for your reply, how do I have an ad blocker?
and what does IE mean?
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

thank you, I will try your suggestion.
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@kibrisli10 wrote:
and what does IE mean?

@kibrisli10 wrote:
and what does IE mean?

IE is Internet Explorer.

Use Google to find the adblocker that is appropriate for the browser you are using.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Go into the settings in your browser. Find extensions. Click on that then click to get more extensions. It will open a web page. Search for AdBlock. Then click on AdBlock Plus. It will ask if you want to add it to your browser, click yes. It will then install it. Refresh the page you are looking at and you should see a stop sign near or in your address bar. 

If you get stuck, let us know which browser you are using and we can give more in depth instructions.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply